KFC is a world-famous restaurant that is recognized as Kentucky Fried Chicken. The world-famous KFC is famous for its chicken menu. It was initially established in the USA and now it is spread all around the world with more than twenty thousand locations. The company has its headquarters based in Texas. The company was founded in the year 1930 that is 30 years ago.This restaurant chain is functioned under the Yum! Brands Inc.
- Name of the customer.
- Date of birth of the customer.
- Gender of the customer.
- E-mail address of the customer.
- Contact details.
- Preferable time to contact.
- Address of the customer.
Menu list of KFC:
- Fried chicken.
- Chicken sandwiches.
- French fries.
- Soft drinks.
Even the company began with a motive to sell the best of the menu in chicken, they also have a vegetarian menu. Sometimes, the menu depends upon regional basis that includes:
- French fries.
- Barbecue baked beans.
- Mashed potato.
- Onion rings.
- Garden salad.
- Potato wedges.
- Bread rolls.
- Biscuits, etc.
Details of the store to be mentioned:
- Name of the store.
- Location of the store.
- Location of branch.
- The time of the last visit.
Type of store:
- Take away.
- Drive through.
- Online ordering.
- Outdoor catering.
Other descriptive information you need to enter is:
- How many times you visit the restaurant.
- How was the server?
- Speed of service.
- Ambiance of the restaurant.
- Management of the restaurant.
- Quality of the food.
- Temperature of the food.
- Server alertness.
You can also file a complaint against the restaurant by following methods;
- Customer care service on official numbers.
- E-mail on the official id.
- Follow them on social accounts.
Rules and Regulations of KFC feedback:
- The participant must be at least 18 years old.
- The participant must be the resident of the US or Canada.
- You should have the valid receipt of the KFC restaurant because the survey code present on the receipt is important to take part in the survey.
- The survey code is valid for only 48 hours.
- After doing this the customer gets a coupon code that they can avail for the next experience.
- The participants can also receive a chance to win exciting prizes and get a chance to enter into the sweepstakes and get $1000 prize.
KFC feedback provides valuable information to the company and built a strong relationship between customer and company. It provides valuable statistics about the flaws and also provides beneficial suggestions that would improve the service of the company. This also provides information on a regional basis thus, it helps the company to develop more menus based on region.